Terms & Conditions
Biotech Aesthetics Ltd with company number 12507687 and address 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ trading as Surrey Medical Aesthetics together with any of our affiliate companies (hereafter referred to as “Surrey Medical Aesthetics”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides an online platform where users (“Patients”) can book, pay for and manage appoints with Surrey Medical Aesthetics online (“Platform”).
The Platform is accessible at www.surreymedicalaesthetics.co.uk and any other websites through which Surrey Medical Aesthetics makes the Platform available (collectively, the “Site”).
Your access and use of the Site and Platform constitutes your agreement to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), whether or not you become a registered user of the Platform.
These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site and Platform and all Collective Content (defined below), and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Surrey Medical Aesthetics.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the Site. Failure to use the Site and Platform in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics Content: means all Content that Surrey Medical Aesthetics makes available through the Site, or Platform, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
Collective Content: means User Content and Surrey Medical Aesthetics Content.
Content: means any and all text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
Patient: means a User who books an appointment via the Site.
User: means a person that uses the Site of Surrey Medical Aesthetics.
User Content: means all Content that a User posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through the Site or Platform.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site or Platform or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification.
By continuing to access or use the Site or Platform after we have posted a modification on the Site, you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Platform.
The Site and services (including bookings) are only for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Platform by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Platform you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
How Bookings work
The Site is used to facilitate the booking and managing bookings with the Surrey Medical Aesthetics. You will be able to either make a booking by calling us directly or by making a booking and choosing the date and time on the Site. When you make a booking either by phone or online, you may receive a text confirming your booking and you will receive an email confirmation if you provide correct email address.
Once you make a booking, either way, we will create a medical record via our management software iClinician.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Site and Platform.
Financial Terms for Patients
You are responsible for honouring any bookings and either through the online Platform or via phone.
Booking will give you indication of possible fees. You agree to pay Surrey Medical Aesthetics for the total fees of any treatments after completion of the appointment . We will normally charge you a deposit prior to your booking and the remainder will be charged to the same card after your booking.
Please note that Surrey Medical Aesthetics cannot control any fees that may be charged to a Patient by his or her bank related to Surrey Medical Aesthetics’s collection of the total fees, and Surrey Medical Aesthetics disclaims all liability in this regard.
In connection with your bookings, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as name, billing address, and credit card information either to Surrey Medical Aesthetics or its third party payment processor.
You hereby authorise the collection of such amounts by charging the card provided as part of the order, either directly by Surrey Medical Aesthetics or indirectly, via a third party online payment processor or by one of the payment methods described on the Site or Application.
Once your confirmed booking transaction is complete you will receive a confirmation text or confirmation email summarising your confirmed booking.
Child Policy (Under 14s)
Please note that no child under the age of 14 shall be permitted to enter our clinic. Please ensure that you do not bring any child under the age of 14 with you are they will not be allowed to enter and you will forego the appointment fee if you choose to leave as well.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation or treatment time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
Cancellations and Refunds
While we will accommodate any cancellations by patients, any appointment cancelled within 48 hours of a booking will incur a cancellation fee in accordance with the below:
Where notice is provided to us within 48 hours of a booking – 25% treatment cost fee
Where notice is provided to us within 24 hours – 50% treatment cost fee
Where notice is provided to on the day of the booking – 75% treatment cost fee
Please call us with at least 72 hours notice if you want to change or cancel your booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
In the case we agree to cancel you booking we will refund you within 7 days the amount of any appointment, in the case we do not accept your cancellation you will not be entitled to a refund.
Prices displayed on our Site are correct at the time of display. However, we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an Order, we will not change the price that applies to that Order. We make every effort to maintain prices, but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
1. By placing your Order for goods or services, you confirm that You are aged 18 years or older, are legally able to make purchases from Surrey Medical Aesthetics and are not ordering on behalf of someone less than 18 years of age.
2. You confirm that you are not suffering from any condition that requires professional medical attention.
3. You agree to use your correct name, address and date of birth and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
1. We accept payment by credit or debit cards.
2. Credit and debit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
3. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
In connection with your use of our Site and Platform, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- Violate any local or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Platform or Content;
- Use the Site or Platform for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Platform or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- Interfere with or damage our Site or Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- Use our Site or Platform to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- Use our Site or Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site or Platform;
- Or post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that:
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site or Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Surrey Medical Aesthetics system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Platform or Collective Content; or
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Platform or Collective Content or to review or edit any User Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Platform, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that Surrey Medical Aesthetics, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Platform.
See Surrey Medical Aesthetics’s Privacy concerning Surrey Medical Aesthetics’s collection and use of your personal information.
The Site, Platform, and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of England and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, Platform and Collective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights is the exclusive property of Surrey Medical Aesthetics and its licensors.
You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Platform, or Collective Content.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics Content and User Content License
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, Surrey Medical Aesthetics grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to (i) access and view any Surrey Medical Aesthetics Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and (ii) access and view any User Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Surrey Medical Aesthetics or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, at our sole discretion, permit Users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit User Content. By making available any User Content on or through the Site and Platform, you hereby grant to Surrey Medical Aesthetics a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such User Content on, through, or by means of the Site and Platform.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics does not claim any ownership rights in any such User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such User Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available through the Site and Platform. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content that you make available through the Site and Platform or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Surrey Medical Aesthetics the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the User Content or Surrey Medical Aesthetics’s use of the User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Platform will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Site and Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Surrey Medical Aesthetics is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Surrey Medical Aesthetics of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Surrey Medical Aesthetics used herein are trade marks or registered trade marks of Surrey Medical Aesthetics. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Surrey Medical Aesthetics respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same.
We may, at our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time terminate these Terms or your access to our Site and Platform.
In the event Surrey Medical Aesthetics terminates these Terms, or your access to our Site and Platform you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, Platform and Collective Content, or booking remains with you.
Neither Surrey Medical Aesthetics nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, Platform or Collective Content will be held liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from your use of the Site, Platform or Collective Content.
Surry Medical Aesthetics shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or delay caused by “Force Majeure”, which shall include, without limitation, fires, strikes, labour troubles, transportation problems and delays, government intervention, acts of God, war, the elements, or public enemies, and any other cause beyond the our control.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Surrey Medical Aesthetics and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site, Platform, or Collective Content or your violation of these Terms; and (b) your User Content, including, but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Surrey Medical Aesthetics’s prior written consent. Surrey Medical Aesthetics may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by Surrey Medical Aesthetics (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England for all disputes arising from the use of the Site or Application.
Contacting Surrey Medical Aesthetics
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Surrey Medical Aesthetics at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Surrey Medical Aesthetics and you regarding the Site, Platform, Collective Content and any bookings or Listings of Platform made via the Site and Platform, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Surrey Medical Aesthetics and you regarding bookings or listings of Platform, the Site, Platform and Collective Content.
If you choose to use the Site, and Platform, you do so at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that Surrey Medical Aesthetics does not have an obligation to conduct background checks on any member, including, but not limited to, Patients and Professionals, but may conduct such background checks in its sole discretion. The Site, Platform, and Collective Content are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied besides those implied at law.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from errors, bugs or viruses and we exclude all liability in relation to these matters.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.